Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2007

OCD with Trends in Scrapping

There is a new trend in scrapbooking -- leaving the holes filled for letters that are punched out... kind of like having a donut with a donut hole... and putting the donut hole BACK in the donut before serving it... I know scrapbooking is creative freedom but darnit if that doesn't just bug the dickins out of me. To me, it's like... hey look, you're too lazy to take out the plug... get that out of there! I think it's one of those trends that while I can appreciate, I just won't be able to participate. :)

I was planning on getting a lot done this afternoon for the cyber crop but alas, Drew, instead of his usual 2-3 hour nap... got about 45 minutes worth. :( So there goes my creative freedom this afternoon... Oh well... to enjoy some Drew time... maybe I'll get to scrap tonight.

1 comment:

Connie Jean said...

Hahahaha... I haven't seen anything like those yet... but I'm right there with you. That would annoy the heck outta me!