Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Technologically challenged and.... dontcha hate it ...

I got my new Palm and I love it.. it's so gitchy! I feel like a grown up that's connected. I can have my calendar with me at a moment's notice. It just feels like am going to be so organized and I'm way excited about that! :)

However, I have no idea how to access the internet, my e-mail, etc. like I'm supposed to be able to ??? no clue... lol.. guess geek support is just gonna love talking to this dumb white piece of southern trash with a new toy. LOL...

We got a lot accomplished today. Today Drew and I built Josh's desk from Ikea... I cussed Ikea a couploe of times in the process but all in all they came through for me. :) We even built him a chair to sit at his new desk. I think it will work out nicely.

got side tracked and totally lost my train of thought (shocker) -- shut up Corey! LOL

No comments: