Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Animal Kingdom

Day three was the Animal Kingdom... a few of the things I really wanted to see just weren't in the cards for us.... Everest... That was a no go... (for me anyway)... I wanted to ride it...but really haven't gotten to do much of anyhthing other than what I do every day at home just in a new location... why am I here again?

I left Drew's binkie in the car == HUGE mistake. UGH.... he would have lasted much longer if I'd had one... we did get to ride the train... went to Dinoland and rode a fun ride... made the mistake of having dad go on a ride with josh that spun around (whoops --sorry about that dad)... Dad doesn't do spinny things taht resemble the tea cups... I wont do those either....

I don't really recall anything over the top today... I didn't get hardly any pictures at all primarly because I didn't charge up my battery -- even though, YES, I took the big dog camera today.... Josh had the small one ... but the shutter lag time jsut kills me...

We just ate pizza at 3 and went swimming... Drew's down early tonight thank God (thank ya Big Guy)... and Josh and Dad are about to watch HalloweenTown on the Disney Channel and I know I won't last long tonight...

I'm going to have to take a vacation from this vacation after I get back -- WITHOUT CHILDREN... to like... someplace remote and quiet. :)

No comments: