Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

Quizzes

OK, so I admit it.... I love taking quizzes. Though half the time I find myself choosing answers that are nothing like me but they're the only ones from the multiple choice that even seem reasonable (to me)... which, of course, means that the answer is skewed... but it's neat to read it and see if you're "in common" with your homies. :) (OMG did I just USE that word?)

So I found another one... Are You A Perfectionist? LOL... well, DUH, of COURSE I am...but I still took the stupid quiz. :) Here's what it said.

You Are 75% Perfectionist

You are a true perfectionist. You are both demanding of yourself and others.
While it's great to have goals and standards, they don't need to be sky high!


and then I had to do this one... to find out my inner Sesame Street personality match... :( Boy is this mean or what? ROFL

You Are Oscar the Grouch

Grumpy and grouchy, you aren't just pessimistic. You revel in your pessimism.

You are usually feeling: Unhappy. Unless it's rainy outside, and even then you know the foul weather won't last.

You are famous for: Being mean yet loveable. And you hate the loveable part.

How you life your life: As a slob. But it's not repelling as many people as you'd like!


And gee... whoda thunk this one? ROFL... I hadn't been called a Bit#% for nothing! Ha!
You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.

No comments: