Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Decorating for the season

I love to decorate my house for Christmas. :) This year was no exception though I didn't do as much as I normally do, I just concentrated on what mattered most to me and what was just in good taste. :) Couple that with the fact that while putting garland on the chandlier in my formal dining room I broke it and now we have no light in there... I drew the limits in some areas. (ha)

Here are some of my favorite rooms.

Family room mantle
Photobucket

My santa collection on the marble topped sofa table in the formal living room
Photobucket

My little mini tree (like 18" high) in the downstairs guest bath
Photobucket

One of my little houses that is set up on the hutch
Photobucket

One of my favorite ornaments, from Hawaii.
Photobucket

One of my santa ornaments (I collect them)
Photobucket

And the tree... and I swear it's not leaning -- I was... LOL
Photobucket

No comments: