Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Scoliosis

I dropped Drew off at mom's and went to meet with the PA at the Baylor Scoliosis Center. I was diagnosed with scoliosis at a young age but never did anything about it. Lately my back is really bothering me more and my purse, while I can only carry it on my left shoulder because of the uneven-ness between the two shoulders... I haven't been able to carry anything on it b/c it just slides off... After x-rays and the like... I have seen my neck is like an "s" and my back is as well... there's quite a difference in my shoulders and also in my hips. Crazy the body can do things like this BUT I'm not "severe" so no requirement or suggestion of surgery (thank goodness!). I have to do some PT and core strengthening exercises and hopefully that will do it for me. :) So that's the deal on that! :)

No comments: