Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Trying for the perfect photo...

with two wiggly, giggly, silly boys. Yes, it's Christmas card time and I was TRYING to make the perfect photo of them sleeping in my bed. I am going to then edit the photo with text that says "...while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads." on the top. So I had to try several tricks to get "the shot."

See if you can picture this now, I have little Drew -- that as soon as he looks to see his brother attempting to pretend to sleep -- decides to whack him with his stuffed animal square in the head and they start an all out, no-holds-barred stuffed animal war...

or just the trying-to-be-so-serious-it-makes-me-giggle fit phase.

Check out some of these...
Photobucket
Photobucket

But this one is almost too real... I love this shot
Photobucket

:) So sweet...
Photobucket

and after a while... it was just fun to get some cute close ups of them both. :) Such cuties!

Photobucket

I don't know if he knows how photogenic he is! Crazy kid...
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: