Saturday 9: Bette Davis Eyes
1) Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity?
Yes, I was told I resembled Dana Plato (when I was younger). You know... Kimberly Drummond from Different Strokes.
2) Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see?
Not really. I go see movies based on the books or the merits and reviews of the storyline... not because someone is in it. Some GREAT actors are in some TRULY horrible movies.
3) We're stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What's your refreshment stand order?
A bottle of water. In years past, however, it would be a Diet Coke and some MilkDuds.
4) When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it?
Last night I tried a new beer -- Michelob Amber Bock. It was delish! If you're a fan of dark beer, I definitely would recommend this! They didn't have Shiner so this was the next best thing.
5) Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily?
Only when my children jump out at me... they seem to think it's a lot of fun to scare mom. For a minute or two, I look like this...
6) Do you wear a watch?
Nope. I have a cell phone. I don't need a watch.
7) When was the last time you tried a new restaurant?
Today, Andy and I ate at a Mexican restaurant in Gainesville owned by a friend of his. It wasn't too bad.
8) What color is your wallet?
9) How much does it have in coins right now?
$0.00 I don't carry change. Change is bad... change gets shoved places it doesn't belong -- like the DVD players in vehicles. Grrrrr....