Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part Two
21) What’s something you’ve always wanted? to hug and interact with a bear (like grizzly and/or polar)... and not immediately before I'm mauled to death... just to spend time in their company. I think they're just beautiful and amazing creatures. Featured below is Bart the Bear.
22) Do you have hairy legs? Only when I don't shave them.
23) What does “Semper Fidelis” stand for? Always faithful. I think it's the motto of the US Marine Corp. I could be wrong, however. I know they always say that. It's kind of annoying.
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Neither. I prefer where I can see what is beneath me. I just feel like there are all kinds of ... things waiting to eat me!
25) Do you wear a lot of black? Why, yes. Yes, I do.
26) Describe your hair: Dark to medium-brown, mid-length, straight, soft, untreated. Here is a photo of me and my bestie (I'm on the left.) What's funny is that my hair looks to have some blondish highlights with this filter (it doesn't).
27) Do you have Entomophobia? I had to look that up. I thought it must have something to do with bugs because of the "ent" prefix and it is. The fear of bugs. No, I am not afraid of bugs. Bugs are cool... so long as they don't fly and sting. I am not like this cat, however. Bugs don't phase me.
28) Are you an adult? By all legal definitions, yes.
29) Do you own or rent? Own.
30) Do you have a tan? Hardly.
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your In-laws? I don't DISlike spending time with them. They don't drive me stark-raving-mad and make me want to go postal. My father in law is a learned man and I love listening to his stories. My mother in law is creative and full of ingenuity... always has great ideas.
33) Are you a sugar freak? Not so much anymore...
34) What happened to Larry King? No idea. Is he alive? Did he die? He is one ugly dude.
35) What sign are you? Sagittarius. I don't know what it means... what it's supposed to make me. I think the whole Zodiac thing is a bunch of crap.
36) What do you wish on your birthday? I don't anymore.
37) Who did you copy this from? No one.
38) Do you eat breakfast? Yes. It's the most important meal of the day ya know!
39) What would you name the royal baby? I wouldn't. I could care less about the royals, their babies or escapades.
40) Do you buy a newspaper? Nope. And, apparently not many do. They're an antiquated resource and a waste of...well...paper. By the time the information is out... it's old. I'm sure in the next 10 years, we will see more and more papers going by the wayside.