Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins



It's Friday and you know what that means [cue the trumpets] Friday Fill-Ins!  There is the list and...here we go! 

1. Paisley is good on scrapbook paper, bed linens and ties but otherwise really serves me no purpose.

2. My signature style is a baseball hat with my hair pulled back in a ponytail.  However, I did just buy a new cowboy hat and I think it pretty much rocks!



3. Where is that damn fairy godmother when you need her?  I need some bippity boppity boo goin' on here.  Been sick going on like... ten days now and I'm SICK OF BEING SICK!

4. Will my love affair with vanilla thumbprint cookies ever end?  I don't think so.  They're magically delicious.


5. Sometimes, less is less and that sucks.  Like with peanut butter.... less is a very, very, VERY bad thing.  Or with guacamole.  Or with money.... less REEEEHHHHLLY sucks then.  However with "stuff" less is definitely more... more or less. {snicker} I mean, think about it though... the less you HAVE -- the less you have to clean, arrange, store, organize, insure, bequeath... 


6. I make a mean baked chicken using Grey Poupon.  

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ABSOLUTELY NOTHING (WAAHOOOO) tomorrow my plans include an 8am basketball game for my little Drew-dles followed by baseball practice for Josh and Sunday, I want to enjoy dinner with my dad to celebrate his birthday (it was this past Thursday)  Happy birthday, Dad!

 

1 comment:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

And you look great in either hat!

I must try that chicken thing, and do you know that quartered medium sized red potatoes tossed in olive oil with a little grey poupon and baked for 40-45 minutes are wonderful with meats, too? Happy Cooking!

BTW, how do you make the yummy looking thumb prints?