1) In honor of Valentine's Day next week, what's the most romantic movie you can think of? I actually addressed that very question on THIS post. Read No. 2.
2) The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after? I would like to think that there is such a thing as "happily ever after."
3) What's your favorite love song? I don't do favorites. I have a few favorites, however.
Etta James "At Last"
Uncle Kracker "Smile"
Eric Clapton "Wonderful Tonight" has to be up there.
Peter Gabriel "In Your Eyes"
Nora Jones' "Come Away With Me"
Goo Goo Dolls "Iris"
Bruno Mars "Just The Way You Are"
Percy Sledge "When A Man Loves A Woman"
4) In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor? Why, Dr. Noah Drake, of course. [wipes drool off chin]
5) In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where's she's been recording since 1963. So she's been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that? Being a mom, of course. 13 years and counting. That's the HARDEST JOB IN THE WORLD. Plus, it encompasses SO MUCH MORE than just "being a mom." See?
6) Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That's why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants -- she's certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often? I'm a perfectionist so I must *obviously* stay annoyed by this conclusion.
I think I get more annoyed that people only do only enough to get by. They don't try to go above and beyond or even to strive to do their best which is tragic. Because of this, people just sustain. They don't challenge themselves. How BORING!
That being said, I am a word-nerd. Grammatical errors in professional publications annoy me. Almost every eating establishment I have patronized, I have found errors on their menu. It's a curse. It truly is.
7) Have you ever taken a polygraph test? Yes, I've taken two.
8) Crunchy, smooth or organic peanut butter? I can answer this in ONE word: Yes. You see, I LURVE PEANUT BUTTER! LURVE IT. CRAVE IT. WANT IT. NEED IT.
That being said, I am attempting to clean up the old diet. Therefore, I will only buy peanut butter that is made of peanuts and ONLY peanuts -- nothing else added. I mean JIF peanut butter has an ingredient list containing: ROASTED PEANUTS AND SUGAR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: MOLASSES, FULLY HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OILS (RAPESEED AND SOYBEAN), MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, SALT.
and Skippy has: ROASTED PEANUTS, SUGAR, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OILS (COTTONSEED, SOYBEAN AND RAPESEED) TO PREVENT SEPARATION, SALT
I'm not sure if you take notes but HYDROGENATED is BAD!
I also have decided to decrease the fat intake from said peanut butter by eating PB2. I LOVE THIS STUFF!
9) Describe your favorite sweater. I love cold weather. I love sweaters. You think I have a favorite? SHEESH! I DON'T PLAY FAVORITES! Don't you GET IT?
I love fishermen sweaters... big chunky ones with turtlenecks. I have a grey one, an ivory one and a chocolate brown one. I also love my old ski sweaters I purchased from Abercrombie & Fitch YEARS ago. It's a men's sweater and fits big, but I love it and I don't care. My favorite one is similar to this