Saturday 9: Call Me Maybe
1) Do you owe anyone a phone call? Today, no. Usually, yes. If I thought about it, I'm sure there's someone I've said "I'll call you back" to but I don't remember at the present time so they don't count. I do that a lot, however -- say I'll call back and totally forget. Don't believe me? Just ask my mom. LOL
2) Do you still have a landline phone? Yes. We have to have one because our home's alarm system is tied into the telephone. Plus, I like the safety factor of having a telephone in the event the boys need to call 911.
3) When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book? We don't own a phone book. Haven't in years. Frankly, I think they're a HUGE waste of trees!
4) Do you receive more calls or texts? Text. I think.
5) Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada? Nickelback. :) LURVE them.
6) Sam grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else? I listen to Satellite radio because of the fact that I hate huge conglomerates owning the airwaves and dictating playlists.
7) Mother Winters can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch. Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at? Cooking. I kick ass. Just call me Betty Freakin Crocker!
8) Do you consider yourself competitive? It depends on if it's something I give two shits about. If it's something I truly consider worthy of my time... sure. If I were to pick up a ping pong paddle and play a game... I don't really care if I win or lose as long as I have fun... but I would WANT to kick someone's ass at it, sure! Do I care if I lose at THAT? Notsomuch. So, as long as it's not ping pong.. then yes... I want to kick your ass at everything I can... not because I want to make you feel badly, but because I just have to win...and be right... and be better... and yea, to make you cry like a little bitch... so yeah. Maybe I am. Shut up.
9) Tell us your superhero name -- as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug! The Black Moose (Moose is the name of our Rot)