Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2006

First day of school

Well, today was Josh’s first day of school… we sat in line in traffic for about 15 minutes just to be able to park 2 blocks from the school to walk him in… I took some GREAT pictures this morning before hand – then realized that my stupid MEMORY CARD WASN’T IN THE FREAKIN CAMERA! Yes, I had some choice words for myself this afternoon. Lol… and then he got out of school at 3:30… I left the house at 3:15 to go get him… and I got to the front of the school at 3:50 – traffic is that bad… Girls – I LIVE NINE TENTHS OF A MILE FROM THE SCHOOL….

I think from now on, I’ll walk! Good GRIEF Charlie brown… but I don’t look forward to doing that when it’s over 100 – esp with a 2 year old and the potential to be changing poopie diapers in the grass off the sidewalk to/from there. Blech!

Isn’t that CRAZY?!

No comments: