Monday, August 28, 2006

Still a mass

I went back to the doctor today... another ultrasound and another confirmation that the mass on my ovary / cyst is still there. I have to wait another 2 weeks and go back for an invasive ultrasound to see if it's shrunken any. If it has, we'll watch it... if it hasn't or if it's grown, we will wait 2 weeks and I'll go back to the doctor's office.

Keep me in your prayers....this is very unnerving. :( I feel like a walking / ticking time bomb just waiting for it to rupture sending me to the E.R.

No comments: