Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's a Gift

and a curse...

I'm one of those professional organizers... everything NEEDS to have a place AND be in it. When there is an imbalance in my perfect world, I get a little frazzled. I'm trying to get better at it but it really only seems to get worse the older I get. Call it a blessing that I CAN get things organized but when you have two children... they're not always on the same organizational agenda that you are.

I finalized my August workshop order sample last night and am quite excited about it to say the least. I'll be doing one stamp-a-stack card making session for the GCS Mom's League and one also for my friends each month as well as one seasonal altered craft item a month. I think that's the best way to get it all together.

Today is Josh's last day of VBS and I think Drew and I are going to hit the pool. I need some freakin sun. Having the Casper glow in June in TEXAS just ain't cool. I shoulda bought a tan! Ugh!

No comments: