Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365

Becky Higgins has started a revolution in scrapbooking to follow this year. IT's called Project 365 and I'm so excited to be part of it. I wasn't able to, however, score the project kit (DAMMIT!) so I'm going to have to wait for the NEXT batch and HOPE that I can get in on it. Until that time, however, I AM going to keep up with the project itself. Basically, you take at least ONE photo a day to capture one year of your life. What a concept! And, they're not "scrapped" in the traditional sense of but rather put in page protectors at week at a time. So very cool!

And THIS is one of the neat little ideas they included on their website -- 365 Ideas for Photos. :)

I just love this idea! And if anyone got an extra kit you'd like to sell -- CONTACT ME! :)

1 comment:

chksngr said...

I tried to get the kit precisely when it went on line...I got booted out of their website so many times I said I wasn't going to put myself through it anymore. So...I might try a similar project on my own. Its definately a GREAT idea!