Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

What's your motto?

I was asked in the last few days, what's my motto? I was just thinking... Hmm... I don't have one. Should I? Am I seriously lacking in some fundamental issue in my life if I have no mottow. SHould I now STRESS over the fact that I, indeed, don't have a motto? So I thought about all the brilliant things I've read...which to choose as a motto... thinking about all the possible situations that one (myself) may encounter and what would still be poignant in those instances so that I would have something big...something that would transcend ages, races, religions, generations....

So... for now... my motto will be

"You are NOT invincible... today is a present, enjoy it, live it, experience it as if it were your last."

Could you imagine if we really DID treat each day as if it were genuinely a PRESENT? When, in fact, they ARE. Each day God gives us this amazing gift... but do we need to make sure that we do treat it as such... for His glory. What a wonderful world it'd be!

Happy New Year everyone! :) I've got no resolutions... and that way I won't have anything to let myself down about. :) I just know that this is going to be a great year! :) And I'm goign to enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

chksngr said...

My motto should be "don't go postal" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Intstead I'm incorporating my word for the year...I'm embracing the life God gave me!