Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

5 Question Friday


1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?
Personally, I love the snow.  I love seeing the world coated in a fresh coat of white.  Even typical urban areas look serene and "nice" when I would otherwise not give a care in the world about it.  Something about the purity veiling everything makes everything seem new again.  I love the snow!  Now, I will say that once it's been driven all over and looks like dirty, mucky sludge -- yeah, then it can melt away and dry out!  But as far as dreading the day -- not at all!  I shoulda been a polar bear!

2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win?  
I don't watch either so I would have no clue as to which I could possibly be a contender.

3. What is your preferred climate?
I prefer a climate with seasonal differences.... where the summers are hot (but tolerable) and the nights are cool and enjoyable  I love the idea of an actual "spring" and a long fall WITH COLOR!  I prefer the climate at about 8,000 feet... somewhere in the Colorado Rockies.  


4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?
2% milk.  They go through it like water!  I think we need to buy a dairy cow!  This one will do just fine!  Isn't she cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute?  I will own a cow one day!  I will.  Her name will be Clara Belle and she will be my pet!  I'll have a bull named MOOfasa, too!  Don't laugh.  I'm quite serious.  I love bovines!

5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?
Spider?  I am not afraid of spiders.  However, if it's a bug that flies and STINGS (wasp, bee, hornet, yellow jacket)... I will freak out.  Yet, if it's just ME in the house with no one to play "save mom from the buzzing-flying-stinging thing" I WILL muster up the courage to kill the little bastard!  OOOOOrrrr... I will block the door with towels and tape until someone comes home to do it for me.  I will neither confirm nor deny that I have ever done that before.
As a true disclaimer, I got the shivers and the creeps just looking at these pictures....and I did it all for YOU... JERKS!  {giggles}

If you want to play along, too, visit My Little Life.  

No comments: