Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins



It's that time of the week!  Time for Friday Fill-Ins!  And...here we go! 

1. I love the feeling of waking up refreshed in the morning with my hunka hunka burnin love beside me... and then a great work-out at the gym.

2. Seeing karma in action always brightens my day. Yes, I'm shallow like that.  

3. Realizing the best is yet to be...and making the best of what you have... is what I will remember the most from 2012. 

4. My favorite family recipe is impossible to be narrowed down to just one (sorry, I suck!)  

5. When I want to spoil myself I have guacamole...or just go to Canton! 

6. Real life is my favorite TV show.  In other words, I don't WATCH television.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my oldest son with his Robo-baby project (for Home Ec at school), tomorrow my plans include driving to Oklahoma City to see Martina McBride and George Strait (I LURVE HIM!!!!) and Sunday, I want to unpack and relax!


No comments: