Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped off a blogger named Gina from the blog The Journey to Olivia. It is 40 questions, so we will do it in two parts. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part One



1) What side of the heart do you draw first?  You know I had to draw it in the air first.  The left.  As such, it'd look a little something like this.


2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?  Yes, although I can't remember the last time I actually DOVE into anything.  I'm not much of a diver.  I am more of a "how cold is this..."  and... "is it going to show?" !!!


3) What color is your razor?  Pink and white.  It's probably one of the only pink things I possess.

4) What is your blood-type?  O-  The most universal of all blood types.  I should donate more, huh?  


5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?  A Boy Scout... since they'll BE PREPARED... (and should know how to untie said knots.)  DUH!  (And, just for the record it should be "to whom", but you know, I don't think the people creating memes are all that interested in proper sentence structure.)


6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?  If I told you then I would be spreading rumors.  Tsk tsk tsk!  


7) How do you feel about carrots?  I feel that they're orange.  Healthy so long as the exterior is scraped off since they are a root vegetable they can absorb a lot of pesticides from the surrounding soil.  I like them raw or cooked and use them frequently in soups, stews and in baking.  They do not, however, improve eye site (that's an old wives tale).  How do I know this?  Because I ate them like crazy growing up and I was blind as a bat!


8) How many chairs at the dining room table?  Six.  Snore.

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?  They all suck equally.  It's funny this photo was actually used for marketing.  You've got Victoria with her strappy shoes that had to be impossible to walk in looking very concerned about something.  Then the black chick with the big mouth and pierced tongue --- I think she was "Scary" ?  That liquid metal outfit is what's scary.  Then "Baby Spice" with her gigantic platform tennis shoes that were absolutely unbelievably stupid.  Geri in her red granny panties and then "Sporty Spice" showing you she shaves her pits.  Oh boy.  

10) Do you know what time it is?  Yes.  I do. Thanks for asking.

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?  No.  And I'm proud of that.  But just in case you want the song... here ya go!


12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?  First things first, I would probably say, "Are you f'n kidding me?"  Then I would get on my cell phone and call for help... all the while cursing under my breath about why I always take the stairs.


13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?  Big Red or Juicy Fruit.


14) All’s fair in love and war?  You betcha.

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?  You could say that.  And, I know this visual has nothing to do with "a" crush but has to do with THE "Crush" ... but he's like.. tooooootally cool!  That's the first thing I thought of so I had to include it.  Duuude.  Suhhhweeeeeet!


16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?  No, I have a very expansive vocabulary.  I'm kind of a word nerd.


17) Do you like to sleep?  Almost more than anything.  Sleep is good... so long as it's GOOD sleep and RESTFUL sleep.  I don't seem to get that very often lately.  Insomnia is a bitch.


18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?  Hawaii doesn't... I'm not sure of any others.


19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?  Unfortunately, yes.  Yee gads.  I can't believe you made me admit that ... in front of everyone.  Doesn't she bear resemblance to Tammy Faye Baker?  


20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?  If you're going to give it to me, sure.  Would I go purchase one?  Absolutely not.  But this baby sure is sweet isn't she?  '69 Ford Mustang Boss 429!  OOOH Yeah, baby!



1 comment:

Margie S (Nihao, Cupcake!) said...

Arizona doesn't use daylight savings! My in-laws live there and sometimes when we cross the state line we have lose an hour and sometimes we don't! It's hard to remember when to do that, though! Cute post!