Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Time for play

While we had a break in the clouds, the boys took a much needed outdoor play date. I love when they have a great time together. It makes my heart feel good. I was inside for a bit working on, what else, CUB SCOUT STUFF and I just heard a flood of giggles and by golly, I wanted to be a part of it. I grabbed the little camera and out I went to check on them!

Photobucket

and I melt with this little mischevious grin...
Photobucket

My big man
Photobucket

And this is Josh's dog, Sadie, doing everything she can to look through the blinds to see what we're doing outside. She hates not being a part of the action. Look closely, she's pushing her face so far through it's pulling her bottom lip back to show her little teefies. It was TOO funny.
Photobucket

Do you notice the evidence of something chocolate on his face? Yeah, me too.
Photobucket

And monkey see...
Photobucket

Monkey do...
Photobucket

These two just melt my heart!
Photobucket

No comments: