Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up to My Little Life (below)!:

Questions for Friday, October 15th: (Special thanks to Jill, Twitter inspiration from Kate,Bethany, Dianne [no blog], and one from the handy deck of random question cards, for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)


1. What is your favorite Halloween candy? I think I've spoke before about how it seems each major holiday seems to have its own candy stamp in my brain. Christmas has the taffy-like peppermints that have the little Christmas tree in the middle and burgundy stripes around the edges. Valentine's Day -- box of hearts! Easter - Cadbury eggs. Halloween -- Brach's melocreme pumpkins. They're candy corn flavored pumpkins. I love 'em. I don't typically have a problem with walking by the Halloween candy bucket without grabbing something. I tend to go after the "candy" and Andy goes after the chocolate. His favorite -- Snickers.


2. Do you fold your socks? As a matter of fact, no, I don't. I DO match and ball up the boy's socks. I got sick of so many orphaned socks in their drawers, I won't even send a pair up to their rooms to be put away if it hasn't a mate. I keep a plastic "orphaned sock box" on the laundry room counter. It's overflowing.


3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? Hmmm... depends on when in my life. I mean, I wish I'd been warned about a lot of things but then if you think about it -- if you'd been warned, you'd have changed something and then life wouldn't have been the way it is now. It all kind of works out in the wash. Yes, I over-think things. :)


4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other? He has a penis and I do not. Bwa ha ha ha... OK. Sorry.... It's really funny as I'm NOT a grudge holder and don't feel the need to get even with people because I figure they have to answer to God just like I do but he can and does -- both. However, when it comes to disciplining the boys, he has been given a graceful touch. He is level headed and calm and lets them know they're still loved.... talks about what they've done, etc. I just tell them I'm ready to sell them to the gypsies and to leave the room before I beat them to death and tell God they died. :)


5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
Me - busy. I'm always doing something. I find it hard to sit and be idle. Caring - I go out of my way to care for others' needs and wants. I care for my children. I care for the children in my care. I care for the animals, the environment, the teachers at the school. I care. Goofy -- I'm just a dork. LOL. There's no way around it. I'm a big goof ball.

I will edit with the Mr.'s answers when I get them from him.



No comments: