Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins




So...here we go!

1. One of my strongest beliefs is that karma will get you in the end. You know, the whole "what goes around comes around" theory. Yeah, that one. And, you know, it just better because man, I've missed out on TONS of retaliation just because of that 5-letter word.

2. The price tag on the camera, lens and processing software I desire is amazingly huge!

3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so let's stay inside and have movie night! I'll make some nachos; you grab the blankets.

4. Silence is comforting to me.

5. I always thought I'd be a teacher... Okay, let me rephrase. I always thought I'd be an educator in the school system. I never realized that being a mom IS the greatest teacher a child could ever have.

6. Josh came in from football practice talking about the moon and wanted to grab his telescope. He went and then I went outside to look at the full moon with him.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the Fort Worth Christian football game because Josh is in the half-time "Kick, Pass and Punt" contest (currently in first place!), tomorrow my plans include a t-ball game for Drew, a football game for Josh (which means I'm taking pictures) and Sunday, I want to take Drew to the Spooky Kooky Castle at the local park here in Keller, get my week planned, my Christmas notebook finished, my menu complete, my grocery list done, my Scout's next two meetings finalized and bake come cookies!

10 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

Silence! I forgot about that one. That's true; silence can be very comforting.

achildoftheking said...

Nice list April. Happy Weekend!

gemini said...

I like your No.4.....Silence......deafening silence.... we need it from time to time...for recharging purposes.

Vanniedosa said...

movie night sounds awesome ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will have a busy weekend. Enjoy then :)
Risma

Billy Rhythm said...

GREAT answers for #3 and #5!

Andi said...

Now you have inspired me to add nacho supplies to the grocery list for next month. Nachos sound like a great dreary day food to me....and there can certainly be plenty of those in Autumn.

Frugal Vicki said...

ahhhhh, sweet silence, I'm with you!

Barbara said...

love number 4! Happy weekend!

Peace!

brandt! said...

oh my goodness .. Christmas planning?? Really?? come plan my christmas .. I am sooo dreading it!