Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins




1. While the cat's away the stealthy ninja mice shall sneak in and set up booby traps.

2. Sometimes dinner is so great, you just have to exclaim, "Fabuloso!"

3. Children have much to teach us about ourselves.

4. The general excuse to the question of "when" is when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but I don't really like chocolate.

6. My heart tells me to give my troubles to God and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing laundry (okay, so I'm not "looking forward" to it but it will be nice to get it done, tomorrow my plans include working with my mom to purge the house and going to Josh's football game and Sunday, I want to enjoy Halloween with my boys while Andy goes to watch the Rangers catch up in the World Series!

2 comments:

Cacai M. said...

Have a great Friday and Happy Halloween too!

I can see your comment on FFI site which you said, I hope you're not the last one and ola! Am next to you! And I bet I will not be the last one or maybe too.. ;-) So then enjoy bonding with friends and family.. have an awesome weekend!

Here's My Friday Fill-Ins for 10/29/10

:)

brandt! said...

Too funny ... we were posting at the same time! You don't like chocolate?? WOMAN!