Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Twenty Six Days of Thankfulness - Day 16 - P

Today's letter is P. I'm thankful for:

  • Photography - I wish I had the time to pursue this as a career
  • Pirates - Jack Sparrow does it for me.... Mrow!
  • Popcorn - YUM!
  • popsicles - great way to cool down on a hot day
  • puppies - they're all cute... even the ugly ones
  • Positivity - love people who exude this quality
  • Passion - it's under-rated
  • Pickles - I found THE best pickles... I won't share
  • Perseverance - underrated in today's society of quitters
  • Pacifiers - the unequivocal mute button
  • Pancakes - Drew's favorite breakfast
  • Paper - I have an addiction to it (see my scrapbook room for proof)
  • polite people - they're so hard to come by
  • Perfume (just nothing floral -- GAG!)
  • Packages (in the mail) - it's always fun to get a package!
  • Artists and Bands like: Pink, Poison, Prince and Puddle of Mudd
  • Movies like: Princess Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean

No comments: