Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Twenty Six Days of Thankfulness - Day 23 - W

Today's letter is W. I'm thankful for:

  • Westerns - my favorite kind of movies I think
  • Water - its a resource we take for granted. Have you seen the water that many in Sudan have to sustain on? We wouldn't even let our pets drink that!
  • Waffles - they're just little awesome crispy bread pockets waiting for some hot berry syrup to fill them over
  • Wood - I love and appreciate craftsmanship in wood products. I love the look and feel of wood and hope to learn, soon, how to repurpose items we otherwise might dispose of
  • Writing - it's therapy, a passion and a hobby
  • Work ethic - it's not a common thing anymore but I highly admire those with an unwavering work ethic
  • Winter - I love the cold - i love sweaters and jeans and warm fuzzy boots. I love my electric blanket and snow!
  • Artists and bands like: Wade Hayes, Willie Nelson, Whitesnake,
  • Movies like: While You Were Sleeping, When Harry Met Sally, Wallace and Grommit, Wizard of Oz, Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

No comments: