Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Twenty Six Days of Thankfulness - Day 7

Today's letter is G. I'm thankful for:
  • God - His impact in the world is a good thing.
  • Grandparents - I haven't any and I sure do miss them.
  • GPS - I love not having to call everyone for directions. LOVE IT!
  • Geeks - because without them, we wouldn't have all the cool gadgets we have
  • Gadgets - because they're FUN!
  • Guitars - they're just sexy...
  • Ghost Hunters - it's intriguing
  • Graciousness - people just don't exhibit this anymore. They're expecting everything instead of being gracious when they DO receive something.
  • Grizzly bears - who wouldn't want to be one? The fatter you are, the better off you are. No one messes with you and they know to stay the heck away from your children!
  • Gravy - mmmmmm.... gravy.... hmm... perhaps I need breakfast
  • Grapes - they're a portable, poppable snack
  • Gum - it's completely bad manners but darnit, I really like chewing gum.
  • Giraffes - they're SO adorable.
  • Games - It's fun to play them and to watch them being played
  • Gidget - she was my first female Boston... miss her.
  • Grass-roots efforts -- on all accounts. That's what is going to bring this country back to where it needs to be. Big government needs to take a flying leap!
  • Guns - may we always be able to bear arms to protect and defend ourselves!
  • The Gap - generally I really like their jeans (when I can fit into my favorite ones) ;)
  • Singers like Gary Allan and bands like Godsmack, Green Day, Guns and Roses, Gravity Kills and the Goo Goo Dolls
  • Movies like Groundhog Day, Goodfellas, Grease, Gladiator, Ghostbusters and The Green Mile

No comments: