Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Twenty Six Days of Thankfulness - Day 9

Today's letter is I. I'm thankful for:

  • Independence - both as a union and as an individual.
  • Individuality - who wants to color inside the lines?
  • Ice cream - Blue Bell homestyle vanilla to be more specific.
  • Italian food - lasagna, spaghetti.. you name it! :) It's my friend.
  • the Internet - www baby!
  • Insurance -- though not enough people have the vehicular kind.... and always be sure to check that you have the JEWELRY RIDER kind (shakin' my head)
  • Ice - specifically from Sonic.
  • Intelligence - it's waaaaaay underrated
  • Illusionists - Chris Angel is a freak! Love that stuff. Ticks me off when I can't figure it out!
  • Itineraries - because that means I'm GOING SOMEWHERE!
  • Improvisation - some of the best comedians I've seen were at an improv
  • Irving - it's where I'm from, baby!
  • Songs like "Ice, Ice Baby" and "If I Know Me" or "If Today Was Your Last Day" or "If Youre Gone" or "I'll Be There For You" and "Imma Be" "I'm Free" and "It's All Right."
  • Bands like Information Society and INXS.
  • Movies like: The Incredibles, Ice Age, It's A Wonderful Life, IQ,

No comments: