Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Twenty Six Days of Thankfulness - Day 22 - V

Today's letter is V. I'm thankful for:

  • Vacuum cleaners (that really SUCK -- in a good way! - My Dyson rules!)
  • Validation - everyone likes to feel validated for a job well done... I'm no different.
  • Vegetables - I love my veggies!
  • Vacations - we just got back from a fantastic one in Oklahoma
  • Variety - it's the spice of life
  • Vaseline - it's the only thing that keeps my fingers from splitting in the winter.
  • vaccines - because they keep us well!
  • Veterans - freedom isn't free
  • Vail - it's not my favorite destination in Colorado but it's a great one!
  • Velvet - it just feels good
  • Vitamins - I swear I feel like someone twice my age but I totally believe in taking vitamins!
  • Vikings! - my high school mascot
  • Vanilla - my favorite ice cream and my favorite scent
  • Vegas! It's a great place to go...
  • Veggie Tales! They're such great entertainment for the kids

No comments: