Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Five Question Friday

Another of my favorite memes for Fridays Five Question Friday found at fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com.  Truth be told, I just forgot it was there!  (GASP!)  Anyway, here we go!


1)  If you had to give 1 million dollars to just one person (not your spouse), who would it be and why?  I would be interested to know the caveats to such a disbursement.  I mean, would I get to talk to this person to set up conditions.  ???  I know this sounds a little crazy, but I would likely give it anonymously to someone I didn't know.  

If I gave it to my dad, my mom would be mad. I know, however, that my dad would set it up and make sure that my children were cared for (forever as in, it would be in an interest-bearing high-risk fund).  

If I gave it to my son, I'm not sure he wouldn't turn into some ridiculous self-centered Nike wearing FREAK of nature.  

I could easily give it to someone like Bill Gates who is already rich so wouldn't be as inclined to do something disastrously stupid like... buy a Ferrari and a huge house to which he could never afford the insurance and utilities.  

So, I guess give it either to my dad, in the hopes that he would just set up my kids and then give it to charity.  Or, give to someone like Bill Gates that already has a heart for charity and giving and wouldn't be an idiot.

2)  What bathroom stall do you typically go to FIRST? I generally go to the second stall.  I never go to the first one.  I have no idea why.  Now, I feel weird and OCD.  Thanks!


3)  How do you prefer to shop: In-store or online?  Online ALL THE WAY!  I hate shopping!  



4)  What's the weather like in your neck of the woods? Cold (for Texas).  Currently, it's 39 degrees.  We had snow on Christmas day.  



5)  Do you own a pair of Tom's and what do you think? Overrated, underrated or about right?  Nope.  I think they're ugly.  

No comments: