Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped off a blogger named Sally Swift from the blog Stories From A Life. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing

 Sunday Stealing: The Triple Threat Meme 

1. Three names you go by, other than your given name:  Mom, Baby, Mommy  (Funny, that says "Baby Momma"  I promise, none of that going on here.)

2. Three screen names you've had: MamaDriggs, BrightEyes, RockyMtnGrl

3.  Three things you like about yourself: My eyes; My thirst for knowledge; My mad organizational and management skills


4.  Three things you don't like about yourself: My work in progress fitness life; My perfectionism (see the picture below -- I TOTALLY did that when I was a kid!); My arthritis

5.  Three parts of your heritage:  Indian (you'd never know by my lack of a tan); Irish (probably where the red highlights in my hair comes from); and honestly I'd have to dig out the genealogy to see from where else my family arrived.

6.  Three things you are wearing right now: Mickey Mouse fleece pants; grey sweat shirt and worn out slippers that need to be replaced.  (I want some of these now!)
7. Three favorite bands/musical artists: I don't play favorites!  I like too many...and frankly, who really cares!

8. Three favorite songs: I honestly, I don't play favorites, but there are two that no matter what comes on the radio or cycle through my mp3 player's playlist, I'll stop and listen, sing along and enjoy it!  "Smile" by Uncle Kracker; "I'd Come For You" by Nickelback and my new favorite is "Finally Found You" by Enrique Iglesias.




9. Three things you want in a relationship: Passion, Fun, Devotion

10. Three things about the preferred sex that appeal to you: Integrity, Fitness, Intelligence

11. Three of your favorite hobbies: Photography, scrapbooking, camping, working out, cooking, reading... do I really have to list only three?  Damn you number three!  


12. Three things that scare you: not having my love in my life, something happening to my babies, boy bands (any of them) getting back together to tour!  

13. Three of your everyday essentials: mp3 player, vanilla honey chapstick, Route 44 unsweetened peach tea from Sonic

14. Three places you want to go on vacation: Estes Park, CO; Aspen, CO (pictured below); Brekenridge, CO.  I have a thing for Colorado, you see.  If I had to pick someplace away from there, I'd like to go backpacking in K'auai, Hawaii.  Ireland, Italy, Norway, Scotland, France and even Spain.


Maroon Bells at Sunrise, Aspen, Colorado

15. Three careers you have considered/are considering: Attorney; Photographer; and of course, I'd dabble as a bordello owner/operator.

16. Three things you want to do before you die: Peak at least 14 of the 14ers in Colorado; learn to play a couple of my favorite songs on acoustic guitar; be accepted to law school.

17. Three things you want to do really badly right now: Become a genie so that I can grant my own damn wishes!  1) escape to Fredericksburg with my bestie and enjoy some quality time again!  2) Work up a good sweat so much that my entire body aches tomorrow!  I miss the gym!  3)  Have my cake and eat it too!  (that's why we must "gym", right?)


Blackjack Ridge - Tin Roof Cottage Bed and Breakfast

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

I have that honeylicous lip balm. It's really good.

Have a happy new year!