Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday 9


Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme! 

SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS 

1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas? Honestly, as a youth, I NEVER remember going to see Santa.  Not once.  So, truthfully, I'm not sure I ever did.  I know my sister and I went once to see him when we were teenagers just for fun.  That is probably the only photo I have with Santa come to think of it.  

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?  Naughty.  I stay there.  I'll never tell.  He sees... that's enough peeping eyes!  



3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest? Yes, I shipped a box to Kuwait for a friend serving in the military.

4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?  Of course, my birthday is 5 days before Christmas so it's an easy excuse to indulge a little.  I bought two pair of Corral boots.  I love them!
 and these

5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? This is too hard!  I LIVE for the holiday movies!  I love National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  I love LOVE Elf.  The burp scene is just fantastic.  I love Miracle on 34th Street (the old version -- none of this remake crap!)  And, what holiday would be complete without watching A Christmas Story?!  However, It's A Wonderful Life always starts out my Christmas season!



6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day? Yes, as a teen we did.  



7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party? Nope.  I know plenty of friends that have, however.  Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.


Earl Grey Tea Black Logo Coffee Mugs
8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather?  A cup of hot Earl Grey tea with honey.



9. What will you remember most about 2012?  ... oh the wonderful, happy thoughts that filled my head and made me smile just considering all that I should remember about 2012... But, to consider what I will remember most?  Wow... probably just the great connections I've made this year with other like-minded people.  It's always nice to share airspace with kindred spirits.  

No comments: