Beer Barrel Polka
Welcome to Saturday: 9.
What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Beer Barrel Polka
1) Have you ever danced the polka? No, I can't say that I have ever danced "the" polka. I'm sure I've dance TO a polka, but insomuch as there is an actual "polka dance" I have not participated... nor do I ever intend to. Not only would I not be caught dead in an outfit such as the (below), I wouldn't let a man dressed like that lay a hand on me.
2) Frankie Yankovic was a stellar accordion player. What instrument have you mastered, or would like to learn? My voice I have mastered although I would love to play the guitar. Unfortunately, I believe arthritis may have me beat on that one. Face it, however, girls with guitars... are bad ass!
3) When Frankie died in 1998, his obituary proclaimed him as "America's Polka King." Lucille Ball was "The Queen of Comedy" and Michael Jackson was "The King of Pop." What royal title do you deserve? Queen of Badassedness!
4) Do you like light beer? I like beer. Period. I don't drink much of it. I prefer dark beer but I don't DISlike light beer.
5) In 1901, daredevil Annie Taylor successfully went over Niagara Falls in a barrel. She was badly bruised but otherwise fine. How much money would it take for you do to do something that dangerous? No money in the world could sway me to do something so absurdly stupid. It simply won't happen. I won't even jump out of a perfectly good airplane for a large chunk of change. I don't have a fear of heights... I have a fear of stupid.
6) When was the last time you visited a pet store? The day before Thanksgiving to buy some teal panties for our dog Lucy who decided it was time to be on her period. Isn't that fun? NO! It's not! I'm fully convinced now that she is ultimately out to make my life a living hell for making her wear one... no, this isn't her, but this dog looks equally annoyed. I think this is why dogs bite people.
7) What's your favorite salad dressing? Ken's Creamy Balsamic with Honey
8) Sam Winters is crazy about her smart phone. She uses it to take pictures, record videos, listen to tunes, answer emails and surf the net and, oh yeah, she even uses it to make calls. How indispensable is your mobile phone in your day-to-day life? That's a joke, right? My phone reminds me to wipe my butt.... otherwise, you know, I might forget. LOL. Ok, it hasn't replaced my inner self, but it does feel like my brain -- in electronic form.