Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins


It's that time again -- time for Friday Fill-Ins!  Whoop Whoop!  And...here we go!

1. Why is it that as soon as you get comfortable in bed with the covers up, the perfect position, ready to sleep... you ALWAYS have to pee?  Always! 


2. When will the proverbial "straw that breaks the camel's back" happen to make Americans take action, wake up and take their country back from our government -- that's what I want to know!

3. Hold on to your lug nuts, it's TIIIIIIIIIIIME for an overhaul!  (Quote from The Mask with Jim Carrey). 
4. To all our soldiers, please hurry home soon. 

5. Do you like the sound of the leaves hitting the ground as they slowly fall from the trees?  I do

6. People who truly know how to live, seem to always enjoy a good laugh, and truly appreciate all the love in their lives.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include helping out at my mom's chili cook-off as a volunteer and Sunday, I want to let Christmas throw up all over my house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas vomit is always fun;) I hope your weekend has been as good as you planned:) Mine has been better than I thought it would be. Thanks for visiting my website!