It's the day after Thursday and the day before Saturday so you know what that means? It's Friday Fill-Ins! Waahoo!
1. Oh, I am so very tired today for some reason... which is crazy because it's only 10:45 am.
2. My family being together was my favorite part of the big meal yesterday --food is secondary.
3. Where does the time go? I feel like my grandmother and my great-aunts when I say, "Gosh, is it REALLY Christmastime?"
4. The kitchen was filled with delicious smells that not only tantalized the olfactory sensors but also the eyes because of the beautiful presentation... I will say, however, that the taste buds were the most fortunate of the senses yesterday! Fo' sho!
5. This weather FINALLY feels somewhat like fall today. The 80 degree days ON THANKSGIVING is...well...for the birds!
6. Peace, love, happiness, health, compassion, friendship, and... a winning lotto ticket; these are some of the things I wish for my loved ones.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to decorating for CHRISTMAS tomorrow my plans include decorating for CHRISTMAS and Sunday, I want to pick up my kiddo at the airport so I can hug his neck!!!