Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday 9 - Live and Let Die

 It's Saturday so you know what THAT means -- It's time for The Saturday 9!  

1) "Live and Let Die" was nominated for an Oscar as best song. Do you have a favorite movie song? I do not... I enjoy music based on my moods and so one song would never be a constant favorite... regardless of the movie.  There are some great soundtracks out there, however!

2) The latest Bond movie, Skyfall, is crazy successful. Have you seen it/do you want to see it?  Doesn't everyone?!  I haven't seen it yet, but I will.  Likely not in the theaters, though.  I don't ever seem to have the time to go to the movies.

3) What do you think makes Bond movies so enduringly popular?  Everyone loves a good mystery... he has the coolest cars... gets to utilize the most ingenious technology... get to shoot people... gets the girl.... What's not to love?

4) Do you have a favorite among the actors who have played "Bond, James Bond?"  Well, Pierce was more my age group so those were more "modern" and liked at one point... but Roger and Sean were AWESOME as Bond!  

5) Bond orders martinis -- "shaken, not stirred." What's your regular drink order?  Water, with lime.  Yes, I'm boring.  Suck it!

6) Moving from the bar to breakfast -- do you have a favorite cereal?  Steel cut oats cooked overnight with vanilla almond milk, diced apples, cinnamon and some Splenda brown sugar blend.  

7) Let's daydream about warm weather. Would you rather swim in a lake, the ocean, or an outdoor pool?  While there's something oh so inviting about swimming in the ocean, I'm not too hip on the fact that you can't see what's lurking beneath you.  Plus, I'm not a fan of the idea of being something's snack -- so I'll take a swimming pool any day.

8) Did you get 8 hours' sleep last night?  Surprisingly, yes!  

9) What are you wearing on your feet right now?  Nothing, my feet are NAKED!  GASP!  (Does this mean my blog is rated R now?)  

2 comments:

K Dubs said...

Steel cut oats are my fave - I will make a crockpot full and have it for breakfast all week. Yum. :)
Happy Sunday!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh girl we hit R a long time ago right? teehee :)

the oatmeal sounds amazing, man I so miss carbs!