Saturday, November 24, 2012
Saturday 9 - Cold Turkey
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Cold Turkey
1) Are you still feasting on cold turkey, or any other leftovers, from your Thanksgiving meal? Today is a leftover day, yes. I don't do leftovers the day following Thanksgiving. I want a break. However, I actually look forward to all the creative ways to use the leftovers. Turning the mashed potatoes into Shephard's pie... the ham into ham and scalloped potatoes with broccoli... turkey into homemade turkey pot pie or some turkey noodle soup.
2) AAA says Thanksgiving is a big travel weekend. Did you venture far from home for your holiday dinner? Absolutely not. I want a stress free holiday.
3) Is this weekend the official start of the Christmas season for you? Apparently...whether I want it to be or not.
4) Which couple would you rather hang out with -- Fred and Wilma Flintstone or George and Jane Jetson? OOOOH that's a tough question. I think I'd appreciate Fred and Wilma more for the simple reason that their entire lives weren't automated. I just see the future sort of like Wall E where the human race is morbidly obese, lazy and only does something that requires a button.
5) Have you/would you ever get your teeth whitened? I've done at home whitening strips but my teeth become so ridiculously sensitive that I have to space it out a LOT. I would go get them whitened.
6) Do you still have your high school class ring? I never had a high school class ring. I thought the idea was stupid and a waste of money. I knew I'd never wear it again and frankly never cared to have one.
7) Here's $50. You must spend it all in one place. What are you going to do with it? Kroger's... groceries. It's like the only place I get to go these days.
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right about now? That would be a gross understatement. My BLACK vehicle looks GREY.
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning? I don't have a snooze button on my alarm. So, that would be a big negatory!
at 8:46 AM