Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger and one of our players named Kwizgiver from the blog What if this is as good as it gets. It's 33 questions, we did edit it to make the right amount of questions. She states that she got it from Bev. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. Where was your profile picture taken? My profile photo was taken in my car. Pretty fancy, huh?
2. Name someone who made you laugh today. Benjamin made me laugh today. I was wondering why in the world his monitor was completely silent so I went upstairs to check... he had turned it off and was laying in the floor by the door trying to look underneath to see when someone was coming to get him apparently.
3. Do you believe exes can be friends? Sure. My parents are. Do I feel the need to be? Notsomuch.
4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I think that Dr. Pepper is a syrupy sweet concoction that coats your mouth with nastiness. In other words, I don't like it. Not one bit. Bleh!
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of? I'm sure it was Benji... or my dog, Lola. Zombie robot eyes atop all the pillows. That was her.
6. Are you upset about anything? Upset, no...
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? It depends on whom the relationship is with and what the issues are. If someone is an abuser... then NO, it's not. If someone continually puts you last, NO, I do not. If you're nothing more than a permanent roommate... then no, no it's not. I think many times people just become so complacent and are satisfied with the predictable and the status quo that they truly forget why they're in the relationship to begin with. Just because you're in a relationship is no excuse to lose the passion, romance and fun. I will not forsake my happiness for someone else's. I am important. I deserve to be happy. And merely "sustaining" is NOT "living." There are menial moments in every person's life but living a menial life because you're afraid to put your life down... is a life for cowards. Life is meant to be lived, savored, experienced, and have every one of your senses tantalized on a regular basis.
8. Are you a bad influence? Absolutely.
9. Night out or night in? Depends on the company I keep.
10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Perfect, yes...but they obviously have an absolutely skewed perception of reality. I am more likely to be called a perfectIONIST -- and that, is true!
11. What song is stuck in your head? Whoop There It Is.... Benji is singing it.
12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Someone hoping for a lead -based breakfast...
13. Do you smile a lot? :) Yes, even when I type. :)