1. Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second?
It depends on the day. Lately, it's just whatever. When I'm regimented and not suffering from some malady, I generally wake before the alarm, turn it off and start my day. I don't have a snooze button anyway.
2. Who should get a baby shower? Is it just the first baby or all babies?
Again, it depends... I think it's a fun way to celebrate the mom, even if it's not a gift giving occasion. If one mom had a first baby that was a boy and a second baby that's a girl, she will DEFINITELY need new goods. Unless, of course, she wants to raise a gender confused child and have everyone telling her how cute her "son" is when SHE is born when she dresses her in hand-me-down Carters gear boy-ified with dinosaurs, monster trucks and bugs.
3. How will you spend Memorial Day?
At home, with my family.
4. Do you have a Storm/Hurricane/Tornado/Fire plan for your kids, house..?
Yes. When the sirens go off, we walk outside and wonder what's going on... look up at the sky.... and go on about our day. Don't laugh. They seem to go off for every little thing during storm season that no one takes them seriously.
5. What is your favorite morning drink?
Ice cold water with lemon.