Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Five Question Friday


1. What is an acceptable age for girls to start dating?  30.  Get your life in order before you decide to be a part of someone else's.  Girls are stupid... they need to grow up and be their own person before trying to be someone else's everything.  


2. Do you think your kids should have summer homework?  Yes, otherwise they tend to sloth all summer and regress.  Keep the brain alive!  Seriously, this would be my son... other than he'd lose the cap... and he'd be texting rather than talking.  I'm not sure kids KNOW how to have a conversation any longer.  They're stupid.

3. Would you prefer to live without AC or heat?  AC.  I can get warm on my own... cool, not so much.

4. What the worst thing about staying in a hotel? (Besides not being with your family)  I actually LIKE getting away and staying at hotels!  I get to stay somewhere KNOWING I don't have to wake up, wake anyone ELSE up, I obviously don't have to wake up and immediately make breakfast... the sheets are clean... and I don't have to make the bed!  Barring those things that make me smile... I do hate hearing EVERY.SINGLE.DOUCHEBAG.DRUNK that walks down the hall at night!  Paper thin walls.... and the towels are never really big enough! But, seriously, if you stay at a decent one, the mattresses are so nice...and the pillows are poofy.  Sigh.  I need a getaway!

5. So, do your kids really get "104 days of summer vacation"? (Bonus points for those of you that get this reference!)  No, counting weekends, they get 75.  Wow, are we getting ripped off?  PHINEAS!

1 comment:

Paula said...

My kids are out of school from May 2 until September 3. Call that crazy. Or call me Crazy by the end of it.