Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Stealing



Sunday Stealing: the fairy tale meme


Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty? Name the part of your body you think is the most beautiful!
Cute, yes.  
Pretty, no.  
I like my eyes.  They're a unique shade of blue.  Plus, I have naturally long eyelashes.  

Cinderella: What is your shoe size?
8

Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
8 is my goal.  Not always reality, but I do try.

Little Red Riding Hood: What is your favorite food?
I don't have one.  

The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
Abuse of power, children, elderly and animals.

Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?
Whatever the dogs chewed up and drug in from the back yard. 

Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
See above.  I have three pets... unless you count my children... then I have six... but the four-legged ones mind better.

Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url?
No hidden meanings here.

The Little Mermaid: Can you sing?
Yeppers.

Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?
Feeling complete... 

Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age?
One MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLION years old.

The Star Money: What is your most prized possession?
I don't have one... 

Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!

2 comments:

Cristy S said...

haha!! My 4 legged's mind better than the two legged too!! Abusers need to be abused! Great List.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ok a virtual slap coming your way! Those photos lately that you have posted are GORGEOUS!!! Yes your eyes bring me in but hello beautiful. No i'm not batting for the other team now but I can say what is beauty! But I'm the same I don't see what other's see. But we need to lift each other up :).

I think the two boys may amount to the destruction of a few dogs. I'm thinking no more pets, thankfully even the fished died (sorry kids) but I'm done. lol