Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Stealing


Today we ripped off as a blogger named Danielle, from her blog Sometimes Sweet. She doesn't say where she got it--but it was probably stolen from somewhere cool. Tracing back the thefts of those that we steal from could take a while. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Thinking about:  Truthfully, I'm thinking about hopping on a flight to Colorado.  

Feeling:  Blessed.

Reading:  An instruction guide for using my new Kindle Fire HD.

Listening to:  Lucy and Lola chewing on one another in the armchair behind me.  It's a night time ritual.  Heeeeeere's Lucy.

Wondering:  What I shall make for breakfast tomorrow.  

Looking forward to:  sleeping in my bed with clean sheets on it tonight!  (Yes, it's ridiculous, I love sleeping on clean sheets.  They make me happy!)

Missing:  There are several puzzle pieces missing from Benji's wooden puzzles... I'll be searching for those this week I fear.

Watching:  The letters appear on the screen... that's a shocker, huh?  Insofar as life or TV --- NOTHING because I don't watch tv.


Eating:  Too much!  I took my mom to a Mother's Day lunch at The Gaylord hotel in Grapevine and they had an amazing buffet!  I had a piece of the most decadent Swiss cheese... a delicious chicken enchilada... some fantastic smoked salmon with cream cheese... some roasted Brussel sprouts... shrimp... crab legs... fresh, sweet melon and the dark chocolate icing off a piece of cake.  Yes, just the icing.  

Making me happy:  My new Kindle Fire HD... and a free month of Amazon Prime!

2 comments:

Cristy S said...

Happy Mother's Day, friend.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Happy Mother's Day my dear! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

Oh how I would love to say I don't watch TV, you so rock!

I'm a little jealous of your kindle Fire.