Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

An Award...

I typically just say thanks to anyone that takes the time to notice my little ole blog... much less leave a comment but to give an award is just really sweet. :) Thank you.

Blog Award

It was given to me by a wonderful blogger I follow. You can find her here: http://thejourneybegins2008.blogspot.com/

Now, there are some rules that go along with this award:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.Now here are my newly discovered great blogs:

And I promise that I will, in the next few days post another group of blogs that I follow -- I think it should be less than 15 though :) I DO have a life ya know? LOL... so I'll shoot for 15 but if I get 5, I'll be pleased! :) Deal? Deal!


No comments: