Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Kids keep you honest...

Drew was running a slight fever so I gave him some ibuprophen and told him he had to have quiet time on the couch. Once the latest episode of Phineas and Ferb (his recent favorite) was finished, I asked him if he'd like to have a snack. "YES!" Off he ran to the kitchen pantry. He pulled out the BBQ Lay's potato chips (mmmm...). I helped him put a small handful into a little bowl. Then I took about 3-4 chips out and stuck them to the side. I was going to enjoy them. :) I'm feeling good about myself having today hit the 20 pound lost mark. :) (yea me!) And Drew was picking up his bowl and saw those and said, "I'll just take those too" and then he scooped up my chips and put them in his bowl. Ha! Little twerp. So I went to the pantry and got my Sun Chips and a small bowl of picaunte sauce. LOL... I guess it helps keeping me honest in my diet. ;) 12 more pounds to go and I'm THERE!

3 comments:

chksngr said...

This cracks me up. Love it when they say, "Mommy! You not sharing!" UGH!

Mommy to One said...

Congrats on your weight loss! Maybe Drew will be a personal trainer someday...or a nutritionist. :-)

Amooretto said...

you amaze me girl. That is sooo awesome!!! Good for you!