Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

Well, I'm not leaving -- Josh was. Today Josh left for Iowa. He started to cry before he left. He really didn't want to go. He'd said that repeatedly. Poor kid. :( He wants to go up there ONLY as long as his dad takes off work to spend time with him. He doesn't like having to babysit his little sister when his dad's not around. Hopefully he'll learn, in time, what he needs to say to his dad so that his wishes are considered along WITH his dad's.

I'm glad we got to the airport 2 hours early. We had to stand in line for an hour. It was INSANE! And how in the heck do we ALWAYS get the person that has never done an "unaccompanied minor" paper packet. UGH!

Oh, and I got stopped by security. I had a multi-tool in my purse that I carry when we go camping... the blade is MAYBE 1 1/2 inches long. . . at LEAST the guy took it from me and put it at the desk for the id checker to give it back to me. If I had been flying, it'd have either had to be mailed back to me or thrown away. Oh well.... I look like a terrorist -- this I know. :) Ha ha! I'm going to kidnap people with my teenie tiny blade and make them do my freakin' laundry! Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Amooretto said...

poor Josh. Poor you having to deal with it from afar.