Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Stealing

The guys at Sunday Stealing go about the blogosphere finding memes to steal from other blogs. I like to participate so here we go! Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Was your dad named after anyone? Not that I'm aware of.

2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married? I think it's like 14 with parental consent or 18 without. However, I don't think anyone should get married until they're like... 30!

3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person? Involved is such an odd word. I mean... I'm "involved" with my family... so that's 37 years. I'd say that's the longest. I'm still "involved" with my ex because we have a son together...??? so...

4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment? They're all over-rated, over-paid ego-maniacs which makes them NOT hot.

5. What is you favorite album by a band? Wow... I don't do favorites....too many.

6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist? Same thing... too many.

7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty? The laundry, before I wash it. Josh has a tendency to put clothes BACK into the laundry basket that he doesn't want to put up. And that, my friends, is why he does his own laundry now.

8. What was the last TV show that you watched? Something on the Discovery Channel last night -- it's Shark Week, you know.

9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they? In person? I dunno.. 5-10 maybe.

10. What's your philosophy on life? Have a dream. Pursue it. Don't become so focused on it, however, that you don't stop living your life. Play. Don't take life (or yourself) so seriously.... everyone starts out and ends up in diapers.

11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed? Absolutely.

12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? Depends on what it was about.

13. What is your favorite memory in the last year? Finding out I was pregnant with Ben.

14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure? I love white cake with buttercream frosting. mmmmmm.....

15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I have never been stung by a wasp, bee, hornet or anything.

16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they? I wish that me and my immediate family live, healthy lives. I wish that I could learn from osmosis. I wish that I could have a photographer follow me around a few days a month taking candid shots of my family and me so that I could actually BE in some photos.

17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake? My grandmother... I miss her.

18. Which country is your spiritual home? ???? That's weird. USA

19. What is your big weakness? My family (and my dogs)

20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person? NO clue who that is.

21. What was your best/favorite subject at school? I did well in most all my subjects except Physics where I was supposed to BUILD a project every 6 weeks. I'm NOT mechanically inclined.

22. Describe your accent: Texan

23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you? Hell yeah. I'd love to have a size 4 body again. I'd love to have B cup boobs. I'd love to have a natural tan or at least skin that tans easily. I'd love to have naturally wavy hair. :) LOL.

24. What do you wear to sleep? Pajamas

25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear? Yoga pants and a soft t-shirt.

26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol? No.

27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!) I wouldn't spend it with you, I'd spend it with my kids...

3 comments:

chksngr said...

SHARK WEEK!! YEA!! we still can't really watch it...it freaks Jayden out...and he's only just now wanting to swim, so we are avoiding water-based things that freak him out...its a shiny happy ocean as far as he's concerned. HAHA! I think the spiritual home country is weird too..although I'm in touch with the fact that based on what the Bible says, I'm an alien in any country here on this earth and in this dimension...how Star Trek of me!

brandt! said...

I love your answers ... if i lived close I would volunteer to walk around and take pictures of you and your family ... not that I am a stalker or anything!! I love taking pictures that aren't posed .. I'm so with you on the actors ... love your last answer .. !

Frugal Vicki said...

yeah shark week! I would love to be one of those that meet irl one day. YOu are on my wish list, lol