Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Stealing

The guys at Sunday Stealing go about the blogosphere finding memes to steal from other blogs. I like to participate so here we go! Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Introduce yourself. Why? I know who I am... why don't YOU introduce YOURSELF!

2. It’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually? Having lunch with my boys

3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use? ...whatever is on sale and made for HE machines

4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now? Head and Shoulders along with Suave.

5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? No. I didn't think it was that important.

6. What countries have you been to? Mexico and Jamaica

7. Do you watch MTV anymore? Nope

8. What do you think about Oprah I think she tries to do a lot of good with what she can. I think she's influential. I do feel, however, like the celebrity elite, she's so rich that she's so out of touch with the common person that it's not even funny.

10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first? The Gap

11. Did you ever watch The O.C.? Since I don't even know what that stands for... or what it is... I'm going to have to say no.

12. What kind of car do you drive 2010 Chrysler Town and Country

13. Honestly, is that car insured? Of course... we're still paying on it.

14. Do you like sushi? No.

15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave? Both! I love Tiffany's! :) I love their little turquoise boxes wrapped in white ribbon. Saks is fun to walk through but I would never pay those prices for clothes. Spaghetti stains a $500 shirt just as easily as it'll stain a $20 shirt.

16. Did your parents spoil you growing up? Nope.

17. Do you like roller coasters? Sure... I just usualliy don't ride them anymore because I have a little one with me.

18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to? Family Circle... there are a few others but that's the main one besides Family Fun

19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”? Nope. Guess it wasn't ... huh?

20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar? Depends on whom I'm with... girlfriends, dance club... just group of friends... bar.

21. What do you think about gay marriage? I think two people that love each other and want to make a commitment to one another should be allowed to make a formal, legal, civil union but I don't think it should be called "marriage".

22. Who do you think will be the next president? a Republican that is actually an American citizen

23. Are you registered to vote? Sure am.

24. Do you own an iPad? Nope.

25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff? ??? Not really. I'm not a high maintenance person.

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

I'm wondering where people got questions 2, 3, and 4. Gap is a good choice.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/who-asks-did-you-watch-the-oc/