Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

ffi

This week, I'm going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I'll post 9 more of these songs and if you'd like to play along, great!

So...here we go!

1. What in the world happened to parents being parents instead of suing companies -- like McDonalds -- becuase THEY don't possess the power to say, "No," to their children. Give me a freakin' break! I hope the lawsuit is thrown out. The courts can't tell a company what they can or can't do with their children's meals. That's ridiculous. It's not the court's job to save parents from being spinless, pathetic imps!

2. Too many American children are obviously well fed since they are facing an obesity epidemic of epic proportions.

3. Go away, you bother me!

4. I haven't sent out my Christmas cards yet.

5. I keep telling myself I need to send them out, I just find other things that are more important. Perhaps I'll skip them this year.

6. I really don't know if I will send them out or not.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing, tomorrow my plans include nothing and Sunday, I want to relax!

AND/OR (I'll keep working on these!)

19. IDOAWCJLTOIUTK:
20. CROAOFJFNAYN:
21. IBTLALLC: It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas
22. OLTOBHSWSTL: Oh Little Town of Bethlehem, how still we see thee lie
23. SBRAYLITLSIG:
24. IBHFC: I'll be home for Christmas
25. WWYAMCWWYAMC: We wish you a Merry Christmas, We Wish You A Merry Christmas
26. IHTBOCD: I heard the bells on Christmas day.
27. FTSIAJHS:

No comments: