Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Stealing


Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named CV Rick blog named Ninja Writer. It's 50 questions so we will do it in two parts. He stated that he grabbed it from Wry Catcher. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Ninja Meme, Part One

1. What do you add to your coffee? Nothing, I don't drink coffee. Eons ago I have partaken in a cup here and there but it was more along the lines of coffee flavored sugar milk. I needed about ten sugars and half cream to make it drinkable. After that I had a sugar high like nobody's business and it made me ridiculously jittery so I just opted to stay away from it. A drink requiring that much effort wasn't worth it.

2. What are you reading now? This meme on my computer screen, duh.

3. Do you own a gun? I used to. My ex took it in the divorce. It was a cool little .22 pistol that looked like a P-32 Space Modulator. (Say that in your best Marvin the Martian voice.)

4. Are you registered to vote? You better believe it! Someone has to get these morons out of office.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what I'm there for.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I've worked in the meat industry before so I know they're not full of hooves and a--holes like everyone seems to think. It's not high grade meat but it's meat...and fillers. I like a hot dog once in a while but for the most part, I don't eat them.

7. Favorite Christmas Song? I don't "do" favorites. There are too many greats of everything to limit yourself to just ONE. I will say that I love Blue Christmas by Elvis... but he also sings a mean Santa Claus is Back in Town... I love the traditional church-y Christmas carols and I even love "Santa Baby... put a sable under the tree, for me."

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? 2 cups of fat free milk with one package of Sugar-free Carnation Instant Breakfast - Milk Chocolate flavored mix. Followed shortly by a Diet Big Red. Breakfast then caffeine.

9. Can you do push ups? Girlie ones...

10. What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Robert Antonetti

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelery? My favorite piece of jewelry is still my wedding ring although it's been gone for a couple of years -- it's still my favorite.

12. Favorite hobby? Again with the favorites.... I like cooking, planning events, photography, scrapbooking, reading.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Of course... my children think I'm a freakin' rock star!

14. Do you have ADD? Only during moments when I can't sit still or concentrate...

15. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I don't hate any traits about myself. I kinda like me and think I'm pretty cool.

16. What’s your Middle name? Puddin-tang. Ask me again and I'll tell ya the same. Ha ha... my grandpa used to say that. Seriously, though, it's Rene.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. My feet are cold even with slippers on. I wonder how long it will take me to make deviled eggs. Where can we get some good cup cakes on the way to Aunt Bobbie's.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday. An All Terrain Armored Transport vehicle - otherwise known as an AT-AT (Star Wars), Star Wars sticker book and a Paper Jamz guitar (for Drew for Christmas).

19. Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Water, milk, Diet Big Red, and sweet tea.

20. Current worry right now? That I need to take a shower and run to pick up a bundt pan from someone from Freecycle before she thinks I no-showed.

21. What side do you dress to? casual, comfortable. I hate trendy.

22. Favorite place to be? Colorado or with my family.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? Last year? I was in bed (I think) watching something with Josh... we were both dozing off (I go to bed early) and we watched the ball drop and I was like... ok, good, night. Very anti-climactic. I don't see why it's such a big hoopla...

24. Where would you like to go? the mountains...

25. Name three people who will see today. My dad and cousins Laura and Robert and their families... and I get to meet Laura's new baby girl, Jillian! I can't wait.

2 comments:

Brandt! said...

Too funny .. I like the same Christmas songs!

Frugal Vicki said...

I think you are pretty cool, too! Next time you are in Colorado you can come visit me!