Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First "ding"

My new car got it's first ding...at the hands of my children. I shouldn't really get upset I guess, because, after all, it's just a "thing" right? And, they were trying to be responsible and shut the garage, right? Even though they didn't look to see that my trunk was open and all the doors to the car were as well?

Well, the garage door shut my trunk and left a nice gouge about 1.5" long deep down to the metal on my trunk.

It was inevitable. I knew it'd happen. It happened about three times to my Envoy. I just was hoping to at least have it longer than 5 months before it did.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Keli said...

oh yuck. That sucks (hahaha I just read your "what do you call it? post and now I'm laughing like a nut. The dogs are looking at me like I'm crazy)

anyway. At least it was your kids and not some random person. that would really make me mad and I'd be brewing for days. LOL Maybe I am nuts!